The Haverford School’s Diversity Alliance has organized a number of virtual student-centered dialogues and discussions this fall. As the School shifted extracurricular activities to the virtual world for safety reasons during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Diversity Alliance has worked to ensure students have spaces to discuss and debate issues and concerns.
We hope you find what you're looking for in this student section of haverford.org. If you need help or have suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See my summer reading assignments
- Log in to MyBackpack
- Log in to Canvas
- Buy gear from the Fords Store or the Spirit Shop
- View the school calendar
- View the academic calendar
- View the athletics schedule
- View the sports scores
- Visit a sports team page
- See what's for lunch
- View sports, clubs, and service opportunities (Upper School)
- Request a transcript
- Sign up for RSS and alerts
- Make a gift
On Friday, Nov. 13, World Kindness Day, Haverford’s Middle School community gathered virtually for a performance and question and answer session with Haverford alumnus and folk songwriter Chuck Brodsky ’78.