2016-17 Honor Council inductees
We will strive to build a community based on respect, honesty, and courage.
The mission of The Haverford School Honor Code is to facilitate the moral, social, and character development of each boy and prepare students to address moral challenges honorably. The Honor Code promotes a strong sense of community based on respect, honesty, and courage.
The following questions are guidelines to help members of The Haverford School community make the right choices:
- Does this action mislead or deceive?
- Does this action give me or others an unfair advantage?
- Does this action deprive another person of his/her rightful property?
- Does this action hurt or disrespect another person?
- Does this action bring discredit to The Haverford School community and reputation?
Although the above questions are not part of the formal Honor Code, they are essential to helping students live by the Honor Code.
The Honor Council is the disciplinary body of The Haverford School and it is a student run organization. The Honor Council is made up of:
- 4 Form VI Students
- 3 Form V Students
- 2 Form IV Students
- 2 non-voting Faculty Advisers