Students at The Haverford School led multiple service programs supporting area organizations throughout the winter, including an all-school day of service and celebration on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Welcome, Faculty & Staff!
This section of the website is dedicated to faculty and staff. Can't find what you're looking for? Have a suggestion? Please email email@example.com.
- Log in to MyBackpack
- Log in to Canvas
- Log in to Naviance
- See what's for lunch
- Buy gear from the Fords Store or the Spirit Shop
- View the school calendar
- View the academic calendar
- View the athletics schedule
- Submit a post-game report
- View the sports scores
- Visit a sports team page
- Access the Safe Schools trainings
- Access the library
- Submit photos and files to the Communications Office
- Sign up for RSS and alerts
- Make a gift
Two teams from The Haverford School’s VEX robotics program qualified for the VEX Robotics World Championship, which will be held this April in Louisville, Ky.
Team 169E and Team 169Y will compete against the top VEX robotics teams in the world after being named tournament champions at the WAVE Vex Robotics Tournament in Worcester, Mass., on Jan. 20.