Facilities & Parking
The Haverford School is situated on 30 acres along Lancaster Avenue in the heart of Philadelphia's historic Main Line. Comprised of 10 buildings, including our LEED Gold-certified Upper School building constructed in 2008, the School is also home to a variety of top-notch athletic facilities that support a competitive Inter-Ac athletic program.
Our facilities include:
- 4 athletic fields (three field turf, one grass)
- 3 gymnasiums
- 4 tennis courts
- A 25-meter pool
- 4 international-size squash courts
- 1 full quarter-mile outdoor rubberized athletic track
- 1 outdoor basketball court
- Full fitness and weight training center
- Wrestling room
Interested in renting our athletic facilities? Complete our facilities rental form and our staff will be in touch soon.