Athletic Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame 2018 inductees
The Athletic Hall of Fame honors those who, by outstanding achievement in athletics, have made lasting contributions to the cause of sports at Haverford.
Eligibility Requirements - the candidate shall:
1. Have been a student/coach at The Haverford School for at least two (2) years and
2. Have been a letter winner in one (1) varsity sport and All Inter-Ac (if applicable) selection in at least one (1) varsity sport or having equivalent State or National honors in one particular sport and
3. Have at least ten (10) years elapsed since graduation before being considered for the award.
For additional information please review the Haverford School Athletic Hall of Fame Bylaws
Since 2003, the Athletic Hall of Fame has celebrated impressive individual and team achievements in the School's sporting history. This is the highest athletic honor our School can bestow on an alumnus.
- Brian Crochiere ’83 (2003-07)
- Ted Rauch Jr. ’57 (2007-2016)
- Gerry van Arkel ’79 (2007-present)
- Hank Stringer '66 (2017-present)