Athletic Hall of Fame
2023 Athletic Hall of Fame
Dinner and Induction Ceremony
Saturday, Feb. 25, 2023
The Haverford School Field House
Cocktails at 5 p.m.
Dinner and Awards at 6 p.m.
$100 per person (2023 Inductees are complimentary guests of The Haverford School)
$75 per person for Young Alumni, Classes of 2008–22
— COAT AND TIE PLEASE —
R.S.V.P. no later than Feb. 10, 2023
Hall of Fame 2018 inductees
The Athletic Hall of Fame honors those who, by outstanding achievement in athletics, have made lasting contributions to the cause of sports at Haverford.
Eligibility Requirements - the candidate shall:
1. Have been a student/coach at The Haverford School for at least two (2) years and
2. Have been a letter winner in one (1) varsity sport and All Inter-Ac (if applicable) selection in at least one (1) varsity sport or having equivalent State or National honors in one particular sport and
3. Have at least ten (10) years elapsed since graduation before being considered for the award.
For additional information please review the Haverford School Athletic Hall of Fame Bylaws
About the Hall of Fame
Since 2003, the Athletic Hall of Fame has celebrated impressive individual and team achievements in the School's sporting history. This is the highest athletic honor our School can bestow on an alumnus.
Hall of Fame Chairmen
- Brian Crochiere ’83 (2003-07)
- Ted Rauch Jr. ’57 (2007-2016)
- Gerry van Arkel ’79 (2007-2021)
- Hank Stringer '66 (2017-present)
- John Stoviak '69 (2021-present)