Athletic Contest Policies and Guidelines
Athletic Contest Policies and Guidelines for the Fall 2020 Season
For the safety and well-being of the entire community, we ask that all spectators follow precisely the following guidelines set forth by the Inter-Academic League and the member schools. Please be aware that individual schools may enact their own policy guidelines. We will work to ensure that players and their families are aware of each of the school’s guidelines prior to away games at those locations.
The Inter-Academic League website (https://interacathletics.com/) will have up-to-date information about varsity contests and league policies, as well as links to each league member school’s website.
Inter-Academic Athletic League Spectator Policy
- Home teams - are permitted three (3) spectators with passes per rostered senior.
- Visiting teams - there will be no visitor spectators allowed at indoor sports.
- Home teams - are permitted three (3) spectators with passes per rostered senior, and two (2) per rostered underclassman
- Visiting teams - are permitted two (2) spectators with passes per rostered senior for Saturday games ONLY (Any exceptions must be agreed upon by the 2 competing teams.)
Please be aware: All spectators must have a spectator pass, provided to them by their school, visible at all times, in order to attend any game held inside or outside. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SPECTATOR PASS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY.
Note: As home teams at opponent sites, PC/SCH will work with host sites in accordance with league guidelines above to determine who/how many may attend. Some schools may be comfortable allowing PC/SCH to follow league guidelines at their facilities on Saturdays, others may not. It is up to each school. PC/SCH AD’s both acknowledged that they understand each school’s decisions in this regard.
The Haverford School Home Contests:
Additional Spectator Guidelines
There will be NO student spectators permitted at any contests, home or away, during the season. Exception: a sibling using one of the spectator passes issued to a student-athlete on a team.
- NO visitor spectators at any Haverford home contests, weekday or weekend.
Weekday contests - NO visitor spectators at Haverford home contests.
Weekend contests (Sat/Sun) - Visitors allowed: 3 spectators per rostered senior, only with passes. NO underclassmen spectators.
Parking - Minimal to no parking on campus for weekday games. Please do not have student-athletes drive to weekday games at Haverford - if they park in surrounding neighborhoods, they will be ticketed and towed.
Haverford will work with PC and SCH directly when either of them are the designated Home team at THS location.
Please be aware:
- All spectators must have a spectator pass, provided to them by their school, visible at all times, in order to attend any game held inside or outside. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SPECTATOR PASS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend any events on campus.