After completing the PFS, please complete and submit the following required documents:
- 2020: 1040 and W-2 (if not previously submitted)
- 2021: 1040 and all supporting schedules
- 2022: W-2 or most recent pay stub
1. Prepare your documents to be uploaded.
Make sure the documents are on your computer, each saved as a separate file. They can be saved in any of the following file formats and each must be not more than 1.5 MB in size: Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, .jpg, .gif, or .tif. Remove any security or password protection you may have on any PDFs and black out any social security numbers. All documents must be submitted online.
2. Go to the PFS Online and login.
3. Select the Academic Year 2023-2024 button.
4. From your PFS Online Dashboard, click on the purple “Manage Documents” tab.
5. On the Manage Documents page, under “Upload Documents,” click “Browse,” then locate the place the document is on your computer.
6. Click "Upload Documents."
Once you have uploaded a document, it will NOT appear immediately in the “Received Documents” section on this page. It can take up to 72 hours for it to be received and then validated. Once it does appear in the “Received Documents” section, that means that Haverford now has access to it.
If you have questions as you complete the PFS, contact SSS customer service at 800-344-8328.
If you wish to submit documents by mail, send them with a cover sheet to School and Student Services, PO Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449. For overnight service, use: School and Student Services, 437 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA 02021.
Please do not send any documents to the School. All documents must go directly to SSS.