Student Support & Services
Balancing the demands of a Haverford School education can be challenging. We understand the Demands that our boys face and as a result provide resources and a support system to help students to succeed.
Our Student Support program is divided into three areas of expertise:
These three areas coordinate their efforts on a regular basis to support students as they strive to reach their full potential as Haverford School students.
Parents and students should always feel welcome to approach any member of the Haverford School Student Support staff if they need more information or assistance with issues they face in their academic or home life.
The Severinghaus and Tabas Libraries create a learning environment that is designed to work well for the boys. Comfortable seating and tables for gathering promote cooperation and collaboration.
The libraries provide the following services and resources:
- 30,000+ books, audiobooks, DVDs, journals, and e-books
- Calculators, headphones, and Chromebooks
- More than a dozen research databases
- Multi-media tools
- Games of skill, jigsaw puzzles, and maker tools
Technology plays a critical role in 21st century learning. Our Informational and Instructional Technology Department equips the Haverford community with current, high quality, and secure technology-based services.
We seek to provide a learning environment that:
- enhances the classroom experience,
- improves educational outcomes, and
- stimulates the growing connection between technology and learning.