Student Support and Services
Balancing the demands of a Haverford School education can be challenging. We provide resources and a support system to help students to succeed.
Our Student Support program is divided into three areas of expertise:
These three areas regularly coordinate their efforts to support students as they strive to reach their full potential.
Families and students are always welcome to approach any member of the Haverford School Student Support staff if they need more information or assistance with issues they face in their academic or home life.
The Severinghaus and Tabas Libraries create a positive learning environment. Comfortable seating and shared tables promote cooperation and collaboration.
The libraries provide the following services and resources:
- 30,000+ books, audiobooks, DVDs, journals, and e-books
- Calculators, headphones, and Chromebooks
- More than a dozen research databases
- Multi-media tools
- Games of skill, jigsaw puzzles, and maker tools
Technology plays a critical role in 21st century learning. Our Informational and Instructional Technology Department equips the Haverford community with current, high quality, and secure technology-based services.
We seek to provide a learning environment that:
- enhances the classroom experience,
- improves educational outcomes, and
- stimulates the growing connection between technology and learning.